The METCO Advantage
Downloads & Links
METCO Part 75 Qualifications
- METCO test teams are all staffed
with full-time employees of METCO.
- Teams have extensive experience
that enables them to operate efficiently.
with a variety of CEMS Systems enables METCO to assist plant
personnel in the trouble-shooting of CEM problems.
- Scheduling Flexibility - METCO will
adjust to the plant's operating schedule.
- Equipment - Extra equipment is
routinely brought to the plant site to minimize the
Reference Method downtime.
- Safety - METCO has an excellent
safety record, and maintains the highest safety standards in the industry
- Staffing - Projects are adequately staffed and optimally scheduled.
- Highly trained and experienced test
- Calibrated Equipment.
- METCO has always calibrated its
Pitot Tubes in METCO wind tunnels.
- METCO has always known of the high
bias in Method 2 when the "geometric" calibration of .84 is
- The use of calibrated Pitot Tubes
by METCO has resulted in an average of a 4 percent lower
stack flow rate measurement.
- Cyclonic flow check for each flow
- Daily NOx Converter Checks.
- Method 3 (ORSAT) verification of
Method 3A results.
- RATA results provided on-site.
- Quality Assured Reports in 2 weeks or less.
- Utility Industry Experience Since
- Part 75 Experience Since 1995
- Over 20 Utility Systems
- Over 200 Gas/Oil Fired Unit
- Over 50 Coal Fired Units
- Over 40 Appendix E Peaking Units
- On-Site GC Analysis for Method 30B
- EPA and State Compliance Testing
for Criteria Pollutants
- Control Device Performance Testing
- Flow Rate Studies
- Particle Size Testing
- Property Line Sampling
- Mercury, Beryllium, and Total
- Alternative Fuels Emission Testing
- Boiler and Turbine Performance
- Reference Method Test Equipment Calibrations
For further information or to request a meeting at your facility, please contact: